*Start date: 1st of September*
As a skilled iOS Developer, you will join fantastic teams of Software development specialists and work in an Agile squad where you'll be responsible of
- Translating requirements into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Swift code for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- At least 6 years of relevant experience
- You know the principles of clean code and apply them effectively.
- Understanding of Apple's iOS design principles and interface guidelines, DDD and best practices
- Proven knowledge of Swift
- You write readable code and do refactoring where necessary.
- You are familiar with test driven development (TDD) and you have practical experience with it
- Proven knowledge in iOS app development (different version of iOS SDK and the libraries available for common tasks
- Knowledge of SVN/GIT (GitLab or alternative), Jenkins, SonarQube, Fortify, Confluence, Jira
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration/Deployment principles
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to Back End services and third-party libraries or API's
Preferable Knowledge of Docker, Container and Groovy
Role based in Brussels - the interviews will be done via Zoom and there will not be a need to be onsite during the interview process; however an on site presence will be required after the restriction in Belgium are lifted.