About The Challenge
For a Belgian based leading FinTech company, we are looking for an experienced Business Analyst who excels in translating business needs and requirements into functionalities and specifications to join our On-Premises tribe. This tribe is responsible for developing enterprise applications, enabling businesses globally to connect to financial networks.
For this job, you will be working as a member of a dynamic team that is responsible for end-to-end delivery - from customer engagements to operations. As a driving force of technological change, the On-Premises tribe will offer you a unique opportunity to expand your reach in terms of knowledge & network whilst allowing you to build your expertise through the client's global platform.
Next to that, you'll define, analyze, validate and maintain functional requirements by working constructively in close liaison with stakeholders, and in line with evolving business requirements. You'll validate proposed solutions to technical and/or business problems in relation to current and future business environment, reconciling business requirements with technical solutions.
We're looking for a superstar Business Analyst who is fluent in English that strives to deliver true customer value by bridging the gap between Business and Implementation teams. Someone that thrives in an autonomous cross-functional team that fosters innovation and creativity that has worked hard on developing the following skills
- Acquired a University degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Business or equivalent with a minimum of 4-5 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Experience in Agile processes is an advantage
- You are autonomous & empowered with the ability to respond to change
- Customer- & quality-oriented mindset, with strong communication skills
- Open-minded, curious, solutions oriented, and a true team player - gaining energy through collaboration with others
- Experience in modelling (e.g. UML, BPMN)
- Knowledge of change-driven methodologies & with collaborative tools will be an advantage
- You challenge the status quo and think outside the box for alternative and most efficient solutions
We are not a recruitment agency and we are not a consultancy agency either. We're a different breed. We are tech talent integrators and this is how we roll...
- You become part of the Exellys community (we pay you, while your career takes off) but you are working on a challenging project for our client.
- You get a personal career coach, access to technical trainings and are encouraged to obtain certificates to match your needs and ambitions.
- After two years, you'll get the opportunity to work for the client as a permanent employee (they pay you, while your career is accelerated).
Sparked your interest? Want to know more about the job? About Exellys? About our remuneration package? You know what to do... Hit the apply button and become excellent!