About The Challenge
As a customer data Project Manager, you will be responsible for the data aspect of new projects within Belfius (f.ex. new platforms, new online sales channels,...).
This means that you align with the business about certain data requirements and the reporting needs. Afterwards, you tune in with the technical crew to make sure and all requirements are put into practice. You do this by checking if there are enough IT resources available and if what has been asked is within the possibilities of the IT department. If this is not the case, it's your responsibility to re-align with the business on this.
When setting up the data requirements for new projects, it's also your responsibility to take the GDPR legislation and Belfius strategy into account. You're more than welcome to share your own brilliant ideas which could have a direct impact on the data strategy and vision of Belfius.
We are looking for someone who has taken his or her first steps into the data world. You communicate with ease and can adapt your communication to your target audience. Every once in a while, you have a brilliant idea, which you don't mind sharing with the rest of the team and your manager.
You have also acquired the following skills
- Knowledge of databases (SQL)
- Knowledge of data science (not necessarily very practical knowledge, but a certain knowledge is definitely an asset)
- Knowledge of reporting techniques (not necessarily hands-on)
- Knowledge of project management. At Belfius they work in an Agile way, but for this function you will not work in a Scrum team. You will be a stakeholder, who needs to make sure that the most important project features are scheduled and implemented.
- Basic knowledge of the GDPR legislation.
We are not a recruitment agency and we are not a consultancy agency either. We're a different breed. We are tech talent integrators and this is how we roll...
- You become part of the Exellys community (we pay you, while your career takes off) but you are working on a challenging project for our client.
- You get a personal career coach, access to technical trainings and are encouraged to obtain certificates to match your needs and ambitions.
- After two years, you'll get the opportunity to work for the client as a permanent employee (they pay you, while your career is accelerated).
Sparked your interest? Want to know more about the job? About Exellys? About our remuneration package? You know what to do... Hit the apply button and become excellent!