About The Challenge
As an Infrastructure Consultant you will be analysing the existing environment, processes and infrastructure of computer systems. You will need to work out new and efficient solutions. You will focus on the basic principles of backup & Storage, network & system engineering, security and/or IT service management, but as a junior consultant you will also be encouraged to deepen your knowledge in these domains.
You are a real team player with a passion for technology who is at the same time extremely customer focused. Your best soft skill needs to be communicating clearly and listening attentively. You tackle deadlines like a rugby player, AIM for gold in the quality of your work and although you are a human, and not a robot, you can guarantee that you rarely make mistakes.
We are looking for someone who worked hard for the following skills
- Graduated or LESS than 3 years of work experience
- Bachelor or Master's degree in IT, ICT, Computer sciences and/or other related studies
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure like: TCP/IP, Firewall rules, routers/switches, protocols (DNS, DHCP, proxy, etc.), ITIL, OS Linux and Windows, etc.
- Know-how of Virtualization, SAN, NAS, Backup & Storage, Security is a plus
- You are a native Dutch or French speaker and have a good knowledge of English, yes please!
We are not a recruitment agency and we are not a consultancy agency either. We're a different breed. We're a tech talent incubator and this is how we roll...
- You become a part of the Exellys community but you are working on a challenging project for (one of) our clients.
- Depending on your track record you start in one of our Smart programs, helping you to bridge your ambition to excellence.
- You get a personal career coach, access to (technical) trainings and are encouraged to obtain certificates to match your needs and ambitions.
Sparked your interest? Want to know more about the job? About Exellys? About our remuneration package? You know what to do... Hit the apply button and become excellent!