About The Challenge
Are you ready to work for the one and only 'Spotify of Banking'?
Do you want to have an impact on the business of a company with 47 million customers worldwide?
Do you want to work in Brussels?
Well - then we like to present to you, one of our biggest clients: ING.
ING believes it is crucial to offer the best customer experience possible.
For example, when a client calls the bank, they want to make sure that he or she automatically is sent to the right ING employee or 'agent'. Nothing more frustrating for a customer than hearing 'Please stay on the line, I'll put you through' 5 times in a row, and still not being helped.
And that's what ING understands more than anyone.
In order to up their customer service game, they are currently looking for a Java Developer who has a passion for designing experiences that Wow each client.
Are you a Java Developer and have you had a first experience? Well, then you can help ING!
- Well, you become part of the team that is implementing the global contact center platform (yup, your work would go all across the world!).
- You work side by side with the customer journey experts to offer your advice and challenge their ideas. Together, you will design new customer experiences and then it's your job to configure these designs.
- Of course ING has already worked hard and there are many existing client journeys already today. But it's your job to take each and every one of them to the next level, and make sure that they Wow each ING customer. That's also why your ideas to improve the current way of working to deliver, monitor and test solutions will be welcomed as well.
- You also get to help users out when they encounter problems. As a second line support you get them back on track in no time.
You l-l-l-l-oove great design.
When you get to finetune the UX / UI of technology, it just makes your day.
You speak the Scala / Java language eloquently.
To others you may as well be speaking Klingon, but to you it's clear as a whistle!
You know the added value Cucumber in IT.
You've had a first experience with this testing tool and know your way around.
Working with others to create the best possible solution - that's your thing!
Being an IT specialist, you love to work with your business colleagues and challenge their ideas. You believe collaboration leads to the best results.
Smooth and efficient processes - give you a kick!
Taking the lead in making improvements in how things are currently done in the delivery pipeline, monitoring, testing and development give you great satisfaction.
Helping people puts a smile on your face.
Even when things are busy, you still like to make time to help the users of the contact center out. When in trouble, they know who to call.
You carry the Agile Manifesto everywhere you go.
Because you worked in an environment where the Agile way of working was the standard, and you just got hooked.
Goedemorgen, Bonjour or Good morning!
You are able to greet your colleague each morning in all 3 languages, but your Dutch & French especially are top-notch.
At Exellys, you're in the driver's seat of your career. It's our job to guide and support you every step of the way.
Why? Because we know that it can be quite a challenge to choose a clear direction in life when you're at the start of your career.
- We help you land a job at one of our clients that fits your ambitions, while you're being supported by your very own personal talent development manager (Sounds fancy doesn't it!).
- You enroll in one of our 2-year training and coaching programs (Start Smart, Grow Smart) that brings you to the next level in your career. Quick Fact: 7 out of 10 Exellysts say that this is the exact reason why they started working with us in the first place.
- After these 2 years, it's all up to you. Did you like working at your client and would you like to keep doing so? Well, you can! We make sure you integrate smoothly to becoming our client's employee.
- Don't want to work for the same client? Not a worry! We help you to find your next step that puts a smile upon your face.
All of this sounds great to you? Well, then hit the Apply button, and let's have a chat. No strings attached. We would love to get to know you.