ABOUT THE CHALLENGE
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who excels at orchestrating the requirements of a product in the On-Premises tribe at Swift, the tribe developing on-premises server applications that connect businesses to financial networks.
As a Product owner, you will define Product vision and definition of epics and user stories to work on as well as prioritise the backlog of initiatives, including functional and non-functional requirements and prioritisation between new functionalities and continuous improvements .
You will be responsible for the outcome of your squad, including potential software issues/incidents that are related to the product of the squad
Are you a Product Manager who strives for optimizing delivery in an ever-changing market? Can you manage the requirements from your customers and bridge the gap with development? Do you thrive in an autonomous cross-functional team that fosters innovation and creativity? If you have these capabilities and the ones mentioned below, you're the one we've been looking for!
- University degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Business or equivalent
- Minimum 4-5 years in a similar capacity
- Knowledge/Experience in Agile processes will be an advantage
- Autonomous, empowered with the ability to adapt and respond to change.
- Customer oriented and quality mindset - we continually strive to deliver true customer value.
- Open-minded, solutions oriented, and a team player - gaining energy through collaboration with others.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
We are not a recruitment agency and we are not a consultancy agency either. We're a different breed. We are tech talent integrators and this is how we roll...
- You become part of the Exellys community (we pay you, while your career takes off) but you are working on a challenging project for our client.
- You get a personal career coach, access to technical trainings and are encouraged to obtain certificates to match your needs and ambitions.
- After two years, you'll get the opportunity to work for the client as a permanent employee (they pay you, while your career is accelerated).
Sparked your interest? Want to know more about the job? About Exellys? About our remuneration package? You know what to do... Hit the apply button and become excellent!