About The Challenge
We're looking for a passionate graduate, who is interested in being trained towards becoming a technical analist. As a Technical Analyst, you will get the opportunity to get to know the insurance world 'on the job'. During this challenge, you will work on the improvement of Baloise's digital strategy and you will get the responsibility to work out and document IT-solutions that will cause your team to transfer clear and complete information to the configuration and/or software engineers.
You'll also get to work on building the company's new API Platform for new and existing B2B-partners. Finally, we expect you to work on the technical design with the purpose of delivering qualitative technical IT-solutions, whilst guarding and supporting the application domain and guaranteeing business continuity.
We are looking for someone who finds challenges, well, challenging and who doesn't mind getting their hands dirty. Team spirit is not just the name of a Flemish movie to you, but is actually one of your core values. You're constantly looking to bring value to the customer and the company by working on solutions and technical designs which deliver high quality.
- You have obtained a professional Bachelor, preferrably in an IT-domain or something equivalent through experience.
- You are result focus but also very client-oriented.
- You're passionate about innovation.
- You're beyond excited to learn more about some of our designer tools (Enterprise Architect, Adonis,...)
- Knowledge of Telebib2, Xsq/XML/WSDL/SOAP and/or Rest give you bonus points, as well as working in a SOA-environment.
- You speak Flemish fluently and know enough words in English to fill out about 20 crossword puzzles.
We are not a recruitment agency and we are not a consultancy agency either. We're a different breed. We are tech talent integrators and this is how we roll...
- You become part of the Exellys community (we pay you, while your career takes off) but you are working on a challenging project for our client.
- You get a personal career coach, access to technical trainings and are encouraged to obtain certificates to match your needs and ambitions.
- After two years, you'll get the opportunity to work for the client as a permanent employee (they pay you, while your career is accelerated).
Sparked your interest? Want to know more about the job? About Exellys? About our remuneration package? You know what to do... Hit the apply button and become excellent!