Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup - a world leader in employment services for more than 70 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry. At Experis, we operate in over 50 countries worldwide, deploying more than 38,000 skilled professionals every day and that's why over 80% of the Fortune Global 500 turn to us for the professional talent that will set them apart.
- Responsible for the administration of existing enterprise GIS databases and the analysis, design, and creation of new databases.
- Co-works with GIS Developers and Systems Administrators to develop Web-based mapping applications and other GIS solutions.
- Data modeling, database optimization, understanding and implementation of schemas, and the ability to interpret and write Complexsql queries.
- Proactively monitor systems for optimum performance and capacity constraints.
- Co-works with System Administrators to ensure all system tiers are synchronized between staging, production, and disaster recovery.
- Create and maintain documentation and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Define, recommend, and develop database standards, including ensuring that all enterprise data meets the minimum metadata requirements.
- Develop process improvements and automation, where appropriate.
- Applications area: Marlin, Tandem, Geotev
- Educated in information management or software engineering with strong knowledge of GeoICT or work experience within the GIS-industry of minimum 3 years
- Knowledge of principles and practices of cartography and geospatial data management
- SQL Oracle (Spatial) and PL/SQL
- PowerBuilder is a plus
- ArcGIS Enterprise (ArcSDE)
- Bentley Microstation is a plus
If you'd like to know more, please contact us via the button below.