Experis, a Manpower Professional company, is one of the market leaders of Total Staffing Solutions for IT personnel in Europe.
Thanks to our international network and the professionalism of our recruitment specialists we can help you to find the perfect job!
Our clients are part of the most prestigious companies in the financial world, insurances, IT, telecom, consultancy and public services. For the moment we are operational in 17 countries.
Your career is our challenge!
Experis - Business Software Tester / UAT - ref. BBBH455
Looking to start your career in IT? A fast learner, who wants to bring together technology and business views? At one of the biggest international IT company that appreciate the enthusiasm, new ideas and fresh view of new people joining the IT field, which will enrich the solutions we can offer our client, Belgium's largest Telecom company.
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand Business requirements and analyse the Testing requirements to design Acceptance Test Scenarios, defect management of assigned projects
- Identify potential issues early in the Testing life cycle and log defects
- Design test cases that will demonstrate conformance to all functional and non-functional requirements
- Execute the test cases utilizing the Test data and report to the Test lead
- Manage and Coordinate with different teams to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context, and conformance criteria
- Analyses the results of the testing process and log defects in Defect management tools
- Continuous learning on the latest Tools, Techniques and Technologies
- Very efficient in Email communication and Presentation skills
- We are looking for business acceptance testers with:
- Studies in IT
- Analytical mindset, an entrepreneurial approach, and the determination to continually deliver excellence
- Strong interest in technology as well as business
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Dutch or French, and English
- Hands on experience in MS Office 2016 or later version with strong MS Word/Excel skills
- Self-motivated, adaptable and interested in Pragmatic Business skills
- Skills that are a plus:
- Hands on experience in Software testing with knowledge of Software development life cycles
- Knowledge of SOAP/JMS Web service testing with hands on in XML/HTML skills
- Knowledge of SQL and DB checks in Oracle/SQL Server with hands on basic SQL commands
- Knowledge of HP ALM, Jira, Bugzilla and hands on any Test Management tool
- Knowledge of Integration testing, User acceptance testing and Regression testing