Experis, a Manpower Professional company, is one of the market leaders of Total Staffing Solutions for IT personnel in Europe.
Thanks to our international network and the professionalism of our recruitment specialists we can help you to find the perfect job!
Our clients are part of the most prestigious companies in the financial world, insurances, IT, telecom, consultancy and public services. For the moment we are operational in 17 countries.
Your career is our challenge!
Experis - Feature Engineer
Your role & work environment
- Key player in the cooperation between the IT and Business stakeholders, you have as Feature Engineer a drive to make complex changes happen within and across Tribes.
- Your holistic view as well as your knowledge of both Business and IT states are crucial in the translation of business epics into features, in a sequence that delivers customer value as early as possible.
- You even support the breakdown of features into user stories to ensure that business epics are translated into working IT solutions.
- You define and align the roadmaps between squads - from same or different Tribes - and other parts of the organization and thoroughly manage dependencies.
Your key responsibilities
- Translate business requirements into features and stories by using IT & Business knowledge
- Ensure features delivery (Planning, coordination, dependencies management)
- Make things happen by installing a close collaboration climate
- Keep business and IT knowledge up to date, and keep track of relevant trends and outlooks
Skills and competences
- Passion for IT
- Strong team player, empowering and challenging squad/chapter members to foster collaboration and individual development
- Market focus and Outside-in thinker
- Problem solving skills to find creative ways of driving progress and removing impediments
- Extremely results-oriented, always striving for maximal consumer value as early as possible
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Eager to learn and ability to coach others
- Very strong communication and presentation skills (telling - selling) across skill and seniority levels
- Strong co-creation skills like workshop facilitation, constructive feedback loops, and prototyping
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to challenge, influence or convince others through fact-based arguments
- Self-disciplined, proactive and organized, with ability to identify what needs to be done
Experience and specialised knowledge
- Track record of working in high performing Agile teams and good understanding of Agile/DevOps practices and methodologies /Scrum, Scaling, Continuous Delivery, automated testing.
- Multiple years of experience in the business domain and demonstrates deep functional knowledge of the business domain (end to end); knowing how business processes utilize IT solutions
- Track record in reducing complexity and of delivering complex IT initiatives across multiple teams
- Demonstrates mastery in writing skills - understandable and easy to read feature