For one of the biggest international IT company we are looking for motivated/passionate people in .NET development. They are known for delivering consultancy services to their clients and partners active in different sectors.
Location: Mechelen or Brussels depending on the project.
- Translate functional requirements into solid technical designs and solutions.
- Execute IT developments, validations and implementations.
- Act as (technical) application owner, providing IT support and technical development expertise.
- Support project management activities.
- Participate in maintenance activities.
- Prepare software technical documentation based on functional documentation and specifications, considering any specified functional and technical requirements.
- You will be part of a fast growing and exciting division whose culture is entrepreneurial, professional, rooted in teamwork and innovation.
- You will participate as part of a team and maintain good relationships with team members and customers.
- You are expected to work within an international environment, using a broad set of technologies and frameworks.
- Academic Bachelor or Master Degree.
- None to 3 years of professional experience in Microsoft .NET development.
Specific skills are necessary:
- Creation of user interface.
- Interfacing relational databases.
- Communication between applications.
- Development of RESTful service.
- Continuous integration and test-driven development.
- Agile/Scrum development.
Following knowledge of operating systems and runtime environments are required:
- Windows 7 or above.
- Windows Server 2008 or above.
- Microsoft .NET 4.0 or above (WCF/WPF).
- IIS 7 or above.
- ASP .NET
- You have the ability to implement user-friendly product functionality, with an eye for design, performance, and overall user experience, taking advantage of your solid development knowledge.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to learn quickly.
- Be able to establish and document the impact and risks of changes and new implementations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint 2010 or above is a plus.
Language requirements: fluent Dutch is a must and French or English.
- Total compensation package including a company car, insurances, retirement programs and much more.
- A company that values innovation and contribution, uncompromising integrity, trust, respect and teamwork, speed, focus, and accountability.
- You immediately start on customer's payroll with long term perspective and growth possibilities.
Interested in this opportunity?
Send your latest resume and/or questions