(not open to freelancers)
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup - a world leader in employment services for over 70 years. At Experis, we operate in over 80 countries worldwide, deploying more than 38,000 skilled professionals every day. Experis IT specializes in recruitment and selection of IT profiles.
Our client is specialized in digital technology solutions. Their expertise is focused on e-signatures, smart documents and identity services.
You will be responsible for building Proof of Concepts and check the feasibility of new features, integrations and technologies. You'll innovate and optimize the existing solutions and use your creative mind to create new solutions. You will be part of the Research/Architecture team and will report directly towards the CPO.
The ideal candidate is someone with a passion for innovation, a critical mindset and fresh ideas. A team player who is both a technical and communicative who can explain technical decisions clearly and understandably to non-tech stakeholders.
- Test PoC/Prototypes by performing feasibility studies
- Create innovative, scalable software solutions
- Write and test code to ensure compatibility & stability (rewrite if necessary)
- Create clear technical specificiations, diagrams, designs & documentation
- Expand on existing software/architectures to meet the changing needs of our customer
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Software Engineering or Information Technology
- Experience with multiple coding languages (.NET, Java, TypeScript,...)
- Strong affinity with Web & mobile technologies
- 4+ years experience in software development
- An in-depth understanding of software architecture, data structures, etc.
- Experience working with Linux, Windows & MacOS
- Ability to analyze complex technical information
- A logical, creative & analytical approach to problem-solving
- Good knowledge of Dutch is mandatory
- You'll work in a progressive software company with ambitious colleagues
- A fancy office in Antwerp
- Market competitive salary package with extra benefits
- Possibility to extend your knowledge by internal & external trainings
- Fresh fruit every week to keep everyone healthy
Please send us your latest CV with a short motivation letter via the button below.