Do you own a Master degree?
Do you have 2 to 5 years of experience in managing the deployment of projects linked to civil engineering and/or Telecom?
Do you speak English and French fluently?
Are you organised, dynamic, result-oriented with excellent communication skills?
If so, take a look at the permanent opportunity of Rollout Manager below, it might be the one you've been seeking for a long time !
As part of the rollout of its telecoms network, the company is looking for a Roll Out Manager responsible for carrying out the execution phases of the network extension, modernisation and optimisation project.
These execution phases include civil engineering, pipe and coaxial cable laying work and the commissioning of active equipment (amplifiers, optical nodes).
Your main responsibilities
- Defining the scope and objectives of network modernisation projects in their entirety or on a specific part depending on their complexity: defining and framing the functional and technical requirements, drafting the specifications and terms of reference for the deployment project, as well as the costing and billing elements.
- Steering, monitoring and coordinating deployment projects: setting up structures and operating rules, defining objectives and deadlines as well as key milestones, drawing up a capacity plan and a detailed schedule, making choices and allocating resources, monitoring and measuring progress via dashboards, choosing indicators and planning steering committees, managing risks, coordinating and organising the various activities according to priorities and skills, supervising and coordinating the work of all internal and/or external players, validating deliverables, particularly with the project sponsor.
- Manage the "customer" relationship: ensure that a relationship of trust is maintained between the project owner and the project teams, and in general, ensure communication with all those involved in the project/programme (stakeholders, sponsor, project teams, management, external partners, etc.).
- Graduate of a higher education programme (master's degree, engineer or equivalent).
- 2 to 5 years experience in managing the deployment of similar projects (civil engineering, telecom).
- Successful experience in managing several multidisciplinary projects: process, IT and business.
- Experience in financial follow-up and dashboard reporting.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, stress resistant, dynamic, result-oriented, organised.
- Rigour and autonomy to manage all aspects of a project (deadlines, cost, quality...).
- Pragmatism, anticipation and reactivity are key skills for this job
- Ability to make decisions, to analyse the ins and outs beforehand
- English and French compulsory, Dutch would be a plus.
What we offer
- Joining a dynamic Operator in Wallonia and Brussels that brings its share of opportunities, flexibility and a collaborative culture to the workplace.
- Joining a company with many prospects for the future in a sector that is constantly evolving
- A pleasant working environment and a remuneration commensurate with your skills.
So, if you have the soul of an entrepreneur and you like teamwork, don't hesitate, apply now via the button below.