Company and context of the position
We work together with a company in the FinTech industry that has 3 offices in the BeNeLux and Asia.
In Belgium, our client can rely on 45 dynamic employees who all work closely together to achieve the common mission to help other companies with their financial expertise in the best way possible.
The internal IT team can be described as a rather small IT management team of 2 collaborators.
The company decided in the past to outsource all the hands-on IT activities.
To support the expanding IT needs of the business, our client would like to expand their team by engaging a Service Delivery Manager who will be focusing more on the infrastructure needs of the company.
They have a cloud-based infrastructure environment (Azure, O365, ...) at the moment.
The main challenge
This challenge entails managing the relationships with the external IT suppliers, monitoring the SLA's with the suppliers, coordinating incidents/technical issues with the external IT support team of 2 1st/2nd line support engineers, coordinating roll-out projects, managing the cloud environment, ...
Primary responsibilities include
- Manage all aspects of infrastructure services (Device, printers, networks, etc), including deployment, inventory, monitoring, security, documentation, and support Drive operational excellence, including technical recommendations, blocker escalations and external resource orchestration
- Research unchartered and undocumented areas. Build and Maintain documentation up to date in a fast-changing environment in a detailed and comprehensive manner.
- Ability to quickly identify users' issues and being able to conduct in-depth diagnostics, working on resolution with external partners regarding technical problems (via telephone, written correspondence, or electronic service)
- Drives his or her own case-wellness and ensures that key stakeholders and users are up to date on the resolution status of their issue, through effective written and verbal communication
- Maintain a proactive approach to user's satisfaction, identifying and correcting concerns before they become problems.
- Partner with Technology and Innovation Lead to ensure consistency and follow-through for global processes and coordination
- Active support of the facility team - considered as an internal client - regarding all technical aspects
- Active contributor to the Technology and Innovation team & the CyberSecurity team
- Foster a strong partnership with our external partner ecosystem and business stakeholders
- 7+ years experience in an IT services delivery oriented role
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Fluent level of communication in French and English
- Proven experience in managing complex multi-cloud services with an external partner ecosystem
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Cloud technologies (M365 and Azure), Windows 10, Mobile device iOS, Client/Server principles, Mobile device configuration and app deployment (InTune)
- Working knowledge of networking with clear understanding of TCP/IP, including VLAN, routing and DNS Understanding of Firewalls and VPN Cloud Identity (Azure Active Directory, AAD Sync, Role-based access control, SSO, MFA)
- Nice to have would include PowerShell, Power Platform, Cloud Security & Compliance
- Excellent communication skills, strong analytical skills, excellent organisation skills, ...
The offer of our client for this position
Our client offers a permanent position in a dynamic work environment with a CDI directly on their payroll.
They can offer a full package (company car, fuel card, insurances, ...) with excellent work life balance benefits and interesting responsibilities to further enhance your skills.
The interview process at our client consists out of several rounds. Before your first interview at our client, we organise a meeting through videoconference to help you in the preparation of the interview with our extra information about the client and the questions they might ask you during the interview.
Interested to learn more?
Don't hesitate and apply now via the button below!