Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup - a world leader in employment services for more than 70 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry. At Experis, we operate in over 50 countries worldwide, deploying more than 38,000 skilled professionals every day and that's why over 80% of the Fortune Global 500 turn to us for the professional talent that will set them apart.
Idarts (Intuitive Data Analysis Reporting Tools), a software system with significant potential to improve clinical trial medical reviews.
Strengthening compliance and efficiency
The objectives of Idarts are to strengthen regulatory compliance and operational efficiency while reducing costs.
Operational efficiency will benefit from improved communication and collaboration between the site managers, data managers and reviewers involved in medical reviews. Idarts also will improve processes for tracking reviewed data, updating and annotating data, and reconciling safety data.
Identifying potential safety issues proactively
- Idarts is intended to help medical reviewers identify and track potential safety issues far more proactively.
- The visualization capabilities of Idarts will make it easier for medical reviewers to regularly evaluate data representing hundreds or thousands of study participants. This will enable reviewers to spot potential trends and review patient data in greater detail at earlier points in a trial.
- The contractor will be part of the development team that works out extensions on top of Spotfire to be able to handle Review status, Inquiries immediately together with the visualization.
- .NET development (C#) or .NET architect
- ASP.NET development
- Spotfire basic authoring (desired, but optional)
- Spotfire API knowledge (desired, but optional)
- Contract is open for freelancers and consultants.
- Assignment is planned until June 2021 included and may be extended.
- Fulltime work with access to the site.
If you want to be taken into consideration, please email your skills matrix, most recent resume (freelancers: and daily rate) via the button below.