Our client, a company active in the energy sector, is looking for a Technical Application Designer for its headquarters in Brussels. You have a bachelor's degree in IT and you have extensive knowledge in IT development. Do you enjoy challenges ?
We might have the good opportunity for you !
What will be your challenges?
- You coordinate, define and execute technical integration and performance test plans for applications/packages. For complex functional requirements, you also define the design of the technical implementation of adaptations in the application, guaranteeing the "Non Functional Requirements".
- You ensure the quality control of developments in relation to the technical design guidelines defined for the applications/packages for which you are the technical manager.
- You check that the development of new modules is in accordance with the defined technical standards as well as with the application and technical architecture defined in "Corporate Architecture". You are the reference person for the "Application developer".
- You ensure the technical maintenance of the application portfolio and participate in the management of the problem portfolio.
- You update and/or validate the technical reference documentation of the applications/packages
Are you the ideal candidate?
- You have a bachelor's degree in information technology or equivalent experience.
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience as a Senior Lead Developer and/or in Architecture.
- You have a thorough knowledge of :
- Development: C#.NET, SharePoint Framework (sprfx), React.JS, TypeScript
- SharePoint Online & SharePoint On-Prem (2013 and later)
- Microsoft Modern Workplace (E.g. Cloud, Azure, O365)
- Knowledge of the Utilities sector and RPA tools (BluePrism) & Microsoft Bot Framework are assets
- You are fluent in French or Dutch and have a good grounding in the other language. You have a good command of professional technical English
- Key competencies: stress resistance, analysis, conceptual thinking, planning and precision
Our client offer
- A meaningful job, at the service of the city and its inhabitants
- A sector of activity in perpetual evolution
- A pleasant and friendly working environment
- A dynamic working environment in the heart of Brussels
- Ongoing training and development prospects
- A work-life balance within the company (possibility of teleworking, etc.)
- An advantageous financial and extra-legal package (company car and petrol card, mobile phone, internet costs, entertainment allowance, 33 days leave, meal vouchers, insurance such as health care, hospitalisation and pension, 30% reduction on the energy bill, etc.).
If you recognize yourself in this description, don't wait any longer and apply via the button below!
You will be joining a dynamic company that is constantly evolving towards new technologies, that cares about the environment and that takes care of each and every one of its employees.