Expleo is looking for an IT Test Engineer for the Employee Portal squad. The employee portal squad is in charge of the current and the future portal used by the employees. The IT Test Engineer will ensure the testing activity, by defining the test strategy, the description of test cases, their execution and reporting on the outcome, in close collaboration with dev team, Scrum master and product owner. Moreover, the Test Engineer will be the end-to-end coordinator for major releases.
1. Your mission
- As a Member of the Squad Employee Portal in an Agile environment, you will
- Collaborate with the Squad Dev engineers, Product owner and Scrum master.
- Work closely with all the IT stakeholders of the current and future Employee portal.
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings and sprint review meetings.
- As a Test Engineer, you will
- Elaborate a test strategy.
- Provide effort estimations and planning of the test activities.
- Collaborate with analysts and developers in defining requirements and designs.
- Prepare and execute the test cases related to the applications in the scope of the squad.
- Take in charge the implementation of Octane as Testing tool in the squad.
- Raise, analyse and follow-up the defects.
- Report on a regular basis the status (coverage, defects) for functional and non-functional tests (performance, security).
- Ensure the reuse of validated test deliverables and actively seek synergies between them to improve quality and efficiency where possible.
- Automate testing using frameworks such as Cucumber and using programming language like Ruby or Java; implement Continuous Integration pipeline from scratch using tools such as Jenkins and GitLab
- As an End-To-End Test Coordinator, you will
- Ensure the follow-up within the squad and with other entities for both functional and non-functional tests (performance, security).
- Review the defects on a regular basis to identify problems and find a structural solution for them.
- Be responsible for the quality and the coverage of E2E and Regression testing.
2. Your profile :
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences
- You know the ISTQB Foundation
- You know ALM or Octane
- You know the test types, the different test levels and the principles of functional and non-functional testing as well as structured & risk based testing.
- Good knowledge of bank business processes.
- You are proactive, assertive and able to take ownership, taking into account the different teams, schedules and people.
- You are result-oriented, analytical and logical thinking, as well as risk-aware.
- You are a good communicator and diplomatic.
- You are able to advise our clients, to negotiate and convince him/her that our test strategy is the most efficient.
- You have a team spirit and are promoting communication between the various stakeholders (both within and outside the tribe).
- You speak English and at least French or Dutch
- Jenkins, GitLab, Ruby, Cucumber
- Knowledge of test automation
Specific requirement for Agile: practical experience with Scrum.
3. Additional information
- Permanent contract (40h)
- Workplace: Brussels