- Clearly break down tasks with the team, estimate the tasks and ensure they are completed to the expected level of quality
- Work in team and with the team's lead/architect and respect the guidelines, the best practices and the recommended design patterns
- Write tests (unit tests, functional tests, integration tests)
- Write documentation and document his/her research/learning
- Learn new technologies/methods and is open to change
Second, for one of our startups building an innovative recommendation engine user oriented in partnership with international broacasters, we are looking for a Data passionate developer who can use the right tools for the right job, who loves new technologies, who can build prototypes and performing solutions on a big volume of data.
- You write code while eating, dreaming and even breathing
- You like challenges
- You can adapt to any situation
- Agile is your nickname
Send your CV and a motivation letter via the button below.