For our client in Diegem, we are looking for a User Acces Management Officer.
- You will play an important role in ensuring that the users on aviation systems/applications are being properly administered and controlled.
- You will also be responsible for engaging with the internal and external auditors and ensuring evidence is provided ihn a timely manner.
- You will ensure that all user management processes are controlled in line with the Global Aviation IT Standards
- You will resolve 1st line user access issues for external and internal customers within SLA requirements
- You will ensure that all emergency fixeschanges are approprately documented
- Next to that you will take part in technical projects in your area of expertise, such as AD and User Roles in Applications
What do we expect
- You easily break down problems or situations
- You demonstrate understanding of customer needs and focus on these when taking actions on a regular basis
- You know how to identify information gaps and conduct searches to Remedy such gaps
- You are a teamplayer
- You are fluent in English
- Min 1 year experience in IT
- Experience with AD