Fujitsu is looking for a Junior IT Infrastructure Project Manager. Our client is a European institution in Brussels.
We offer both freelance and employee contracts.
- You have at least Secondary high school diploma and 4+ years of experience in IT Infrastructure Project Manager / Coordinator.
- You speak fluent English
Description Of The Tasks
You will support the project team with the coordination of several small projects and initiatives (complex changes) in different IT infrastructure domains, including networking, security, servers, backup and Storage among others. We are looking for a project coordinator/manager who - together with the Client Service Owners "Network", “Security”, "Core IT Services" can successfully deliver the project to fulfil the different stakeholder's expectations. Various activities will need to be coordinated with other suppliers and service providers.
Knowledge & Skills
- You have 4 + years in IT Infrastructure Project Coordination / Manager;
- You have been responsible for small to mid-sized IT infrastructure projects (Data Center, cabling, networking, telephony, move, upgrades, roll-out...);
- Very good problem solving skills, able to demonstrate an ability to quickly resolve issues involving people, processes or infrastructure;
- An ability to quickly build an understanding of the business and our needs and to create the relevant relationships needed to drive this project to its successful conclusion;
- Planning the overall office relocation particularly surrounding the schedule management to provide a smooth transition for internal and external staff members.