Fujitsu is looking for 3 new resources to work in the Video-Conferences Team of one of its largest clients in the European Institutions.
Based in Brussels we offer both employee and freelance contracts.
What you will do?
Together with your Team you mainly help and support VIP Non-IT Users to use their conference systems.
Who you are?
- You are a young and dynamic person with very good communication skills.
- You speak fluent English.
- You are a quick learner, you enjoy working in a team and you have good teaching skills.
- You are comfortable in working under stress while keeping a positive attitude, and you are able to adapt your communication depending on the audience.
- In order to be eligible for this positon you are a citizen of an EU Country and at least a secondary high school diploma.