We are looking for a Functional Analyst to take on a new opportunity and join a leading company in Belgium specialized in digital solutions dedicated to the insurance industry.
To always stay ahead of their competition, they innovate on a constant basis. Delivering a better product every time is their goal!
Thanks to their flat management, you benefit from short lines of communication and you can apply your ideas to the 'decision-makers' in a targeted and fast way.
This recognized actor, specialized in digital services, is looking for a Functional Analyst to reinforce its Agile team!
As part of a leading company, you will be responsible for
- Providing support to the customer service, to the testing and training teams
- Following/verifying new developments and corrective maintenance actions in order to meet the user's demands
- Identifying problems, obstacles and make proposals for solving them
- Performing functional analysis in order to provide all necessary information allowing the developers to enhance the existing solutions as well as create new ones
- You have 5 years of experience as a Functional Analyst
- Experience in the insurance industry
- You are fluent in Dutch
- You have experience with Microsoft Office, SQL, BPMN, Agile
- A gross annual salary up to 70k depending on your experience
- A competitive extra-legal package
- Car, fuel card
- Health insurance, pension plan
- Meal Vouchers
- Net expenses
- Mobile phone
- Transport allowance
- The chance to join a family where human values are first, having the opportunity to get challenged and evolve in a flat organization.
- A company that cares about its employees and put their comfort as a top priority.