Functional Analyst Expert
For our client, an important international consultancy we are urgently looking for a Functional Analyst Expert.
As a Functional Analyst, you will be responsible of identifying any problem that the business might incur and come up and provide the best solutions to quickly integrate them in the company environment.
By joining this company located in Brussels, you will give your profile the international extra experience, which will allow you to develop your career in a multicultural environment. This company provides many services such as functional / business analysis, project management, training and coaching to the Financial Industry. Your objective is to reach a new level in project efficiency by providing highquality project. This process goes from business cases to IT implementation through process and change management.
- In order to set the business strategy you will work in direct collaboration with the Architect.
- You will be in charge of proposing solutions aligned with the company's architecture and strategy always in a cost control/analyse mindset.
- You will be the liaison between client and Company, with a focus on understanding client's needs and transmitting them to the rest of the team.
- You will collaborate, brainstorm on most effective solutions and develop the strategies with the project manager and/or product owner.
- You will apply the design of the solution, having always previously identified the impacts of these solutions on the architecture.
- You will follow up and analyse the development and testing to ensure that the transmission functional specification - developed solution is properly done, and that there are no dysfunctions during the tests.
- You hold a bachelor degree or a master.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience as a Functional Analyst.
- You have a very good knowledge Agile-Scrum.
- You have excellent communication skills, and are good at relationship building.
- You speak perfectly English French or Dutch will be an asset.
- A gross annual salary up to 60K depending of your experience.
- A very interesting extra-legal package (health insurance, pension plan).
- A company car and a fuel card.
- Meal vouchers 8€, net expenses.
- The chance to join an international group, full of career opportunities with an international environment.
- A company that cares about its employees and put their comfort as a top priority.
Interested? Send us your CV ASAP!