Are you ready to improve your analytics skills in a well know company specialized in the insurance sector? You will join a team of dedicated professional and reinforce the IT department !
A company specializing in the insurance sector is looking for a Functional Analyst to strengthen a young and dynamic team.
Located in the heart of Brussels, next to the central station, this company is easily accessible and offers you the luxury of avoiding traffic jams in Brussels. In addition, if you come by car, no worries, there is parking in the building just ready to welcome you.
They are one of the leaders of the Belgian market and are constantly evolving. They invest heavily in their teams and are at the ForeFront of technology.
As a Functional Analyst, you will contribute to the development of analyses in one or more fields of the company activity:
- You will interact with the user to develop a functional analysis (Definition of data and processes, in UML)
- In collaboration with the IT department, you ensure the good development of their new applications and the adaptation of the existing applications
- You will provide support for .NET developers for the functional parts.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Economy, Engineering or IT
- You have an experience in the Insurance or Financial industry.
- You master the UML modelling language and you are familiar with Microsoft .NET C #, Microsoft SQL Server environment.
- You will receive up to 60K€
- Pension Plan
- Eco vouchers & Meal vouchers €7
- Hospitalization insurance
- Performance-specific bonus
- Credit facilities
- A function within a society where direct contact and the human aspect are essential
- Optimum mobility thanks to the location in the heart of Brussels, close to Central Station.
Take this opportunity and send your resume via the button below.