IT Functional / Technical Analyst - Agile Environment
For an organisation located in the centre of Brussels, EyeTech Solutions started the search for a motivated functional & Technical Analyst to join the IT team. They are located in the middle of the bustling heart of Brussels.
With over 450 members, this organization is a leading player in the market and is represented throughout Belgium with local entities.
The company has a very friendly and familial character where work-life balance is highly valued. You would act here as a true IT Business Partner and you will be responsible for rolling out analyses and applications for their internal users.
If you like a challenge and are looking for an opportunity where you gain confidence and flexibility, this might be for you!
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You will work very closely with the development team and will be the first point of contact for users who have questions about applications that fall under your responsibility.
- Occasionally you will also have to give training!
- Your main task is to listen to the end-users and translate their needs into development - so there is a lot of technology involved!
- Of course, documentation cannot be neglected, but you will have no problem with that!
- Testing applications and measuring user satisfaction are also issues that are addressed in this multi-faceted position
- You have 2years of experience in a similar position
- It is absolutely essential that you can express yourself fluently in NL or FR!
- You are a communicative person who is always result- and quality-oriented.
- You know how applications are developed and have a good understanding of this cycle
- Knowledge of database systems (Sybase, SQL Server)
- You will end up in an environment with a very low turnover, so you can count on a quiet and stable environment where you can grow as a person.
- You gain an enormous amount of confidence and can work independently on projects, so as an employee you can show initiative and true entrepreneurship.
- You enjoy flexible hours and at least 1 day's work from home - although this will most likely be extended.
- This organisation is committed to current topics including sustainability and the environment - an organisation with a vision!
- An attractive salary package that depends on your knowledge and experience complemented by numerous benefits, such as : car, Meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance,...
- Group insurance with a pension scheme of no LESS than 7% so that you can be sure that you can enjoy your old age with peace of mind.
Interested? Then be sure to let us know. First calls are currently being scheduled, so be on time!