From an idea that stemmed more than a few years ago to what is now one of the most popular communication technology apps boasting millions of downloads, this group has gone from strength to strength and happily connects business all over the planet delivering a global impact through a unique app. They require an additional Senior iOS Developer experienced with Swift, Xcode, Unit Testing and TDD to help them continue their development of new features. Exciting times to come!
- The successful Senior iOS Developer experienced with Swift, Objective - C, Unit Testing and TDD will work in an Agile environment, help implement features into their iOS platform and assist with maintenance across the whole codebase.
- The successful Senior iOS Developer experienced with Swift, Objective -C, Unit Testing and TDD will work closely with the Mobile team to deliver on customer requirements and be involved in the full lifecycle of each project.
Must have skills
- 5 year's minimal of commercial experience working on iOS
- Excellent knowledge of Objective-C
- Excellent knowledge of Swift
- The ability to use Best Coding Practice when developing mobile apps (including knowledge of unit testing, automation testing)
- A proven ability to develop UI prone applications with strong user experience awareness and optimization (Iphone/iPad)
- Salary negotiable (depended on commercial experience)
- Option for some days remote working
- Latest Technology
- Work event days (team building days out)
Are you passionate about technology with a sharp eye for design, composition and colour and an outstanding sense of humour then this could be the ideal role for you.
If this Senior iOS Developer role is of interest then please forward your CV to Ryan.Beaumont@g2recruitment or call +44207 167 6816 with any queries.