- Start date: 15/11/20
- End date: 27/2/21
- Max rate: 450EUR/day
- Location: Machelen
The Test Analyst collects and structures the necessary functional and technical documentation and specifications. He / she independently draws up tests and carries them out (within various projects) in an Agile environment. In addition, he / she prepares regression test sets that can be adjusted and performed on a regular basis. The end goal is to guarantee quality to give end users the confidence that the delivered solution meets the requirements.
Responsibility 1: Test preparation / analysis
The Test Analyst is responsible for developing a test preparation and analysis on the basis of the requirements and functional / business analysis, preparing tests, whether or not in collaboration with analysts and testers and under the guidance of the Test Manager in order to be able to perform qualitative tests based on this preparation.
Examples of activities:
- Validating requirements
- Reviewing and adjusting analyzes where necessary
- Analysis of change requests
- Drawing up detailed test scenarios
- Automate these detailed test scenarios (preferably via used tool selenium supported by jenkings or with browser stack)
- Optimizing the current test process (in consultation with the Test Manager)
- Prioritizing and following up your own tasks (in consultation with the Test Manager)
- Provide proactive feedback on progress and problems to Test Manager, ICT Management and Project Manager.
Responsibility 2: Perform tests + Test follow-up
The Test Analyst is responsible for testing and supporting the use of software (applications). The function consists of both describing and performing (automatic) tests before a new release is installed in production.
Examples of activities (not complete):
- Perform functional (and automated) tests
- Setting up, maintaining and automating regression tests
- Performing previously automated tests, preferably selenium or browser stack
- Implementation of the system and acceptance tests
- Provide feedback to all parties involved
- Monitoring the (Agile) Software Development Lifecycle
- Reporting to the Test Manager, ICT Management and Project Manager
- Support user testing
Responsibility 3: Reporting and Defects
The Test Analyst ensures that defects are detected in the testing process as quickly as possible. It is also important to report and follow up test results and defects. This in order to pursue the best possible user experience.
- Register defects
- Prioritizing defects
- Follow-up of defects
- Performing (re) testing
- Checking and analyzing test results
- Review and report findings
- Reporting test results to Test Manager
Responsibility 4: Documentation and knowledge assurance
The Test Analyst is responsible for keeping his / her knowledge up-to-date and proactively communicates it with his / her colleagues.
- Extensive relevant and significant knowledge and experience (+2 years) in the following technologies and domains: IREB, ISTQB, V-Model and Agile.
- Excellent knowledge of 1 of the two national languages, very good knowledge of the other national language and good knowledge of English.