The rapid and significant expansion of our worldwide /official online sites require to keep them up-to-date, including the maintenance and the refactoring of some functionalities. To consolidate the services developed by the back-end teams, we are searching senior developers to take in charge the management of data (outside the player journey) in the scope of accounting, law reports, ... The team works autonomously on defined topics in an Agile method.
As GAMING1 continues to grow it needs to reinforce its back-end team of developers. With the role of senior developer engineer freelance, your main tasks will be to:
- Understand the business to manage the service needs and functionalities (especially the data process: accounting, regulation reporting...)
- Work together in putting in place, the configuration, the development and the maintenance of our online gaming platforms.
- Participate in the development and improvement of the functionalities
- Contribute constantly in the improvement of the quality, stability, security and performance of the offered service
- Work together with other teams to create an optimal integration of services and functionalities
- Cooperate closely throughout the project with the front-end team in integrating the developments
- A degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Strong experience in C# & .NET
- Good knowledge of multi-threading
- Micro Services & RabbitMQ
- Very good knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL), both in terms of design, development & performance (large database).
- Fluent FR and EN
- Valid and permanent working license
More than a job, we are offering you the opportunity to flourish in a young and fun environment at the cutting edge of technology. The goal of our teams is to provide the most unique and fun experience possible for our players. At GAMING1, your imagination will express itself freely as you push the limits of technology to create fascinating platforms and games.