In order to facilitate API's providers integration, Gaming 1 is looking for an Analyst Developer.
- Contact external / internal providers to get a clear understanding of how their API's operates,
- Define and design guidebooks to internalize and share information;
- Assess the risk of providers API's in terms of security and efficiency;
- Analyze the compatibility between our code and providers API's;
- Prepare end to end functional schemas (BPMN, ..) and diagram sequences to facilitate and to guide developers job;
- Suggest best development practices in regard of the analyze and the assessment risk;
- Analyze the compatibility between developers delivery, the historical data and the submitted analyze;
- Participate to test cases creation with QC team.
- Degree in computer science or equivalent;
- Experience in full stack development and analyze;
- Knowledge of OOP and understanding of C# and/or .NET;
- Good knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL) in terms of design and development;
- Good communication skill (oral & written);
- Analytical mind and ability to understand and synthetize business and IT needs;
- Cooperative mindset and capability to learn;
- Deep English knowledge.