The Core team was created to achieve 3 main objectives with the other development teams: to provide basic technological layers, which are considered critical for performance and security, while being easy to use; to provide a technological roadmap for the business vision; and to be available to proactively and reactively help with team features.
- Working together with the teams to identify ways to improve the basic layering tools;
- Making improvements, developing and maintaining functionalities for our business needs;
- Providing documentation and the corresponding release notes;
- Understanding the business and identify needs for services and functionalities;
- Collaborating with otherteams to facilitate optimal integration of services and functionalities;
- Contributing to the constant improvement of products in terms of quality/reliability/safety/performance;
- Working together in putting in place, the configuration, the development and the maintenance of our online gaming platforms;
- Cooperating closely throughout the project with the front-end team in integrating the developments;
- Guiding and coaching developers to improve development skills;
- Being a reference person in the company in terms of development practice.
- Masters or Bachelors in Computing with proven experience working with OOP as a developer;
- At least 7 years experience in software development;
- Excellent knowledge of C# & .NET Ecosystem;
- Robust OOP experience based on good practices SOLID, KISS, YAGNI, ...;
- Experience in Rest full API design & implementation;
- Proficient in multi-threading and dependency injection;
- SQL / SQL database modeling;
- Capacity to handle big existing code base.
- Nice to have:
- Agile / Scrum experience is a plus;
- Design patterns, DDD is a plus;
- Jira / Confluence;
- Knowledge of Blazor, Docker/Kubernetes is a plus;
- Experience with RabbitMQ or another message bus is a plus;
- Knowledge of the SOA, micro-services, CQRS principles with a pragmatic understanding of pro and cons;
- Unit Testing experience is a plus;
- Basic knowledge of Web security & OWASP 10 risks is a plus.
More than a job, we will offer you the chance to grow professionally in a fun and young environment with cutting-edge technology. The aim of all our teams is to offer our players the most original and fun experiences possible. At GAMING1, your skills will be valued and you will work together with your colleagues to create and develop a vibrant company, which really pushes itself to the limits when it comes to technology, to create games that people will love.
Join US !
Can you see yourself in this role and think this is a once in a lifetime opportunity? If so, don't let this chance pass you by. Show us what you can do! We can't wait to receive your application and will get back to you as soon as possible.