Our Infra Team is looking for dynamics talents to support and pursue our continued growth!
You will join an enthusiastic human-sized team to take up many technical challenges and be bart of our continuous improvment!
As a system engineer you study the needs of the server infrastructure and propose architecture solutions.
- You are in charge of the configuration and evolution of our Linux systems, as well as of the security of services and services, and optimisation of processes and procedures.
- You carry out the maintenance and update of the security and monitoring of servers and critical applications.
- You keep the documentation of the different systems up to date, develop procedure tests and organise internal information sessions.
- You also participate in infrastructure and network projects, and share your knowledge with the IT department in order to provide project support and follow-up.
- Finally, you provide 3rd level support and occasionally provide back-up assistance to your 1st and 2nd level colleagues.
- You hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science and have at least 5 years' experience in the administration of Linux systems.
- You are familiar with the Debian Linux distribution.
- You have mastered tools such as GIT, Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, etc. as well as one or more scripting languages (Bash, Python, SQL, etc.).
- Knowledge of the following technologies is an asset: Microsoft Server (LDAP/AD), VMware, network technologies (LoadBalancing, proxy/reverse proxy/Firewall), SSL concepts, monitoring tools (Zabbix), Docker and Kubernetes.
- A good team player, you like working in groups, while also being able to work independently.
- You are customer- and results-oriented, organised and have a good analytical mind.
- Your ability to solve problems is one of your key strengths.
- You take responsibility for your work and adopt a flexible approach to your tasks.
- Your natural curiosity and interest in new technologies motivates you to stay continually up to date.
- You are fluent in French and English.