To support its important growth, GAMING1 is reorganising the structure of its development teams in favour of a more Agile model. We wish to bring in people who have proven experience in these methodologies and their gradual implementation.
As an expert in the functionalities offered by our products, the Product Owner will influence the strategic vision, with the goal of maximising value creation by our development teams. He will work closely with the company's different departments (marketing, strategy, operations, UX...) and will create a product roadmap that is able to supply the different development teams with work. Teams for whom he must be readily available.
On a daily basis, the Product Owner will have to:
- Participate in the different ceremonies in which the development teams are present (sprint planning, review...)
- Keep his product backlog up to date, so that it contains enough elements available and ready to be adopted by the development teams
- Regularly call the priorities into question, and adapt the backlog accordingly
- Facilitate and lead meetings with the different parties involved to be sure that they are all in alignment with the proposed roadmaps
- Research and identify the best opportunities so that our products meet market requirements
- Objectify the delivery of value through measurable indicators
- At least 10 years' professional experience, with at least 3 years as PO in a digital or technology company
- Knowledge of the operating mode of Agile development teams
- Able to influence the product's strategy with your business and technical knowledge
- Knowledge of the casino sector is an asset
- Excellent level of English and French
More than a job, we are offering you the opportunity to thrive in a dynamic and recreational environment within an ultra-challenging technological universe. At GAMING1, your skills are valued at their proper level and you will participate, with your colleagues, in the realisation of our ambitious goal to become one of the best in the world in our sector.