As a Quality tester, you will integrate the technological pole dedicated to Quality. The aim of this role is to ensure the quality control and conformity of our websites with regard to specifications, by drafting and executing manual and automatic functional tests via diverse tools, and documenting the results of these tests. You also verify the new versions and new functions of the software and execute non-regression testing. You work as part of a team and in collaboration with the development team (Software Developers, Release Manager and Technical Analysts).
- Ensuring the quality of the product and services supplied to clients.
- Establish test plans
- Uphold our certification process to support the Compliance pole.
- Verify that requirements are appropriately implemented.
- Verify that the software product functions as designed.
- Support the automation team.
- Advise on the perceived quality of the software.
- Establish an operational tactic, improve the tools used for tests and for the analysis of the results obtained.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer graphics, communication or equivalent experience.
- 3 years' experience in the field of product quality assurance or similar function.
- Knowledge of test methodologies
- Excellent risk analysis, outstanding writing skills, excellent ability to provide explanatory information
- Knowledge of gaming and betting sector is an asset
- Knowledge of English (intermediate level)