We are looking for an Actuary to conduct complex risk analyses and predict the outcome of potential investments.
As an Actuary, you'll create statistical models to calculate likelihoods and you'll present findings in detailed reports. To be successful in this role, you should have a flair for math and an analytical way of thinking.
- Carry out the actuarial calculations required for the organized Dry Runs
- Calculation of the Projection of Cash Flows and of the Risk Adjustment at the mesh required by Standard IFRS17
- All of these calculations must be carried out by first ensuring the quality of the data used via consistency tests and via reconciliation exercises with the accounting teams.
- Collaborate with all the local teams involved in IFRS17
- Collaborate with the actuarial teams who set up the calculation tools.
- Analyze and interpret the results of the various calculations.
- Write the required analysis notes
- Mastery of computer tools Excel, Access, VBA. Knowledge of Prophet and SAS is a plus.
- Language proficiency: fluent English.
- Good ability to manage a schedule and meet strict deadlines.
- Analytical skills (particularly quantitative), and critical thinking of figures.
- Great sense of initiative.
- Team and entrepreneurial spirit.
We Offer you
- Team activities.
- An attractive salary, supplemented with a range of fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, company car, group and hospitality insurance.