My client is operating in the transport industry. We are actively looking for an IT Auditor. Your main objective will be to carry out IT audit missions and support the operational auditors in all areas and activities of the SNCB.
Your main activities and responsibilities are as follows:
- You will participate in the preparation of the internal audit department's multi-year audit plan.
- You will define the scope and objectives of IT audit assignments based on an appropriate risk assessment, in collaboration with management.
- You will perform IT audit engagements and support tasks for operational auditors (independently or with the assistance of a team member or even an external company specialized in IT audits.
- You will prepare and discuss IT audit reports with the auditors to facilitate the preparation of a SMART action plan.
- You will Participate in the follow-up process of recommendations to ensure their correct implementation.
- You have relevant professional experience in IT auditing in an external audit firm, with a proven working knowledge of governance, risk management and internal controls in the IT field
- You have a thorough knowledge of audit activities and IIA standards in an IT audit function also an excellent knowledge of IT processes
- You are an expert in auditing ERP systems, (SAP) is an asset
- You are a certified internal IT Auditor or have a comparable degree (e.g. CISA certification), an additional certification (CISM and/or CIA, CPA, etc.) is an asset
- You have Knowledge of COBIT, COSO, IIA standards and knowledge of data analysis (data analytics & Big Data)
- Good knowledge of English + Dutch and French
For every one who is passively or actively looking for a new opportunity for new challenges, for every one who wishes to evolve, this opportunity is the one for you.
My client offers you the possibility to join a company in constant growth, where you can work on interesting projects.
This offer will provide you chance to grow in your career.
- An attractive salary
- Meal vouchers
- Eco vouchers and much more...
Are you interested ? if you are, send me your CV via the button below.