My client is one of the leaders in insurance and wealth management.
As a Business Architect, you will have to ensure the construction of the architecture of the end-to-end solution in collaboration with the Business and Change teams and define the framework of the IT part of the solution so that the Business Analysts and IT Solution Architects can do their job.
As a Business Architect
- You apply a structured business architecture approach and methodology that enables you to capture key business perspectives and help the practice of Business Architecture evolve.
- You define, document and validate the business architecture (strategy, people, process, tool)
- You contribute to the definition and execution of multi-year transformation roadmaps in order to measure the success of business transformations.
- You define initiatives and their interdependencies in order to ensure a smooth implementation and the achievement of business objectives
- You question, define and validate the scope of projects and requests in collaboration with the Business Units to ensure that they are able to make the right decisions for the organization.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in Business Architecture, Enterprise Architecture or as a Senior Business Analyst
- You are able to work actively in French (oral + reading documents, writing skills are LESS important). You are able to read and write in English. You preferably also understand Dutch.
- You have experience using model-based representations (ArchiMate, BPMN, etc.) which can be adapted to collect, aggregate and disassociate complex and conflicting information about the business.
- You are full of energy, results oriented, motivated, proactive and able to work in a collaborative model in parallel with the business.
- You have a team spirit and are able to work effectively at all levels of the organization but also to influence others towards consensus.
- A wide range of training courses, emphasis on internal mobility, innovative and digital transformation projects.
- Work independently, flexible working hours, homeworking
- Sports opportunities, psychosocial support.
- A salary package that stands out in the market: in addition to your gross salary, you choose, according to your needs, among the attractive advantages of our cafeteria plan.