My client is operating in the pharmaceutical sector. We are actively looking for a DevOps. Your main objective will be to author and maintain tools that reliably manage infrastructure, specifically in the areas of : Environment build out, maintenance and audit, System and network monitoring and also you will have to troubleshoot and solve technology problems in production and development environments.
Your main activities and responsibilities are as follows
- You will lead the DevOps capability, act as a chapter lead and coach more junior DevOps engineers.
- You will design and implement orchestrations tools, deployment pipelines, and foundational infrastructure platforms to support the internal development as well as the sizable base of customers.
- You will collaborate with talented engineers, designers, and product managers to find elegant and manageable solutions to new and complex product needs.
- You will enhance overall platform security by using modern tools to design, test, and improve existing products, and implementing security-focused solutions to new problems.
- You will handle day-to-day tasks and other routine maintenance as required including quality assurance processes.
- Knowledge in several programming languages e.g. Python, Java and PHP or Ruby .
- Knowledge in Linux environments.(RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu). Understand how to configure, troubleshoot, and tune fleets of Linux-based servers.
- Relevant experience in Linux/Unix system engineering/administration
- Experience with the following tools: TerraForm, Ansible
- Strong knowledge on container native build pipelines (Jenkins, Drone, GitLab or other tools).
- Knowledge with Docker containers
- Knowledge on setup and maintenance of Rdmses (PostgreSQL or MySQL, Mongo & Elasticsearch.
- Knowledge on cloud technologies and service models, preferably on AWS and/or Azure
- Fluent English
My client offers you the possibility to join a company in constant growth, where you can work on interesting projects.
This offer will provide you chance to grow in your career.
- An attractive salary
- Company car
- Fuel Card
- Meal vouchers + Eco vouchers
Are you intrested ?
if you are, send me your CV via the button below.