My client is a dynamic, flexible, fast-growing company operating in aviation sector.
They conceive, design, produce and commercialize their products with a target market in civil security.
After the successful release and commercialization of a first version of its indoor product, the company is now ready to release the second, much more advanced.
Being part of the company will enable you to evolve in a flexible and young work environment, work on high-tech products with a complete control on the entire development process and in close collaboration with mechanical designers and electronic engineers.
What do we expect from our collaborators?
- Successful delivery of complex technical projects
- Co-operative thinking and proactive, not being afraid to be out of the comfort zone, and eager to learn new technologies.
- Work from our offices in Brussels (or partial teleworking), with availabilities to travel (mostly Europe) from time to time
What do you bring to the table?
- Passionate about Designing Embedded electronics systems.
- Good all-round electronics knowledge with at least one ECAD package, Altium Designer
- Proficient in the use of test equipment such as oscilloscopes.
- Experience with ARM Cortex-M processors is a plus.
- Programming languages: basic C knowledge in an Embedded context.
- Spoken languages: French or Dutch, English is a must.
By joining our company, you will be able to grow your talents with challenging software and R&D projects in a demanding sector.
Our company is people-oriented with an informal environment, close to our final clients.
We offer attractive and flexible pay packages, depending on experience and desire of our collaborators.