We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our "Development" division in Brussels. You will be responsible for building the 'client-side' of our Web applications.
If you're interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you.
We expect you to be curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Main Tasks Within The Team Are
- Empower junior / medior colleagues
- Think about UI and UX in the development approach
- Get involved in technology watch, continuous improvement of our product
- Lead and produce the code review developed by his colleagues
- Bring management to greater technological maturity through its continued involvement in improving working methods
- Collaborate with the various stakeholders
- Excellent Angular and AngularJS developer
- HTML, CSS, SCSS, Bootstrap, TS, JSON
- Testing experience (Karma unit test, end-to-end Protractor, etc.)
- Training, interest and / or experience in UI / UX (interactivity, responsiveness, accessibility, user feedback etc.)
- Use of prototyping and analysis tool (Figma, Sketch or other)
- Versioning GIT (GitHub)
- Experience of Agile working methods and facilitation tools (Jira)
- Good level of oral and written English
- Your personal qualities: ability to work in a team, love to learn and transmit, passion, rigor, autonomy and proactivity, good written and oral communication and diplomacy.
What we put on the table
- A full-time contract of indefinite duration
- A pleasant working environment in which we promote a work / life balance
- A salary package including an annual training budget (regular upgrading of skills and support for participation in conferences), an end-of-year bonus, meal vouchers, eco-vouchers (250 € / year), group insurance and a GSM subscription
- Computer Hardware and quality equipment
- 100% reimbursement of home / work travel, on the basis of proof (public transport subscription)