My client is a member of a large Business Performance consulting group who have been operating internationally for more than 3 decades. They offer a large range of services in HR, innovation, finance and operations. On behalf of our client, we are looking for an HR Performant who will be in charge of his own customer portfolio to help them reduce costs and improve their HR performance. Our ideal candidate is an HR passionate, have a strong analytical mind, is result-driven and aims to grow in a challenging environment.
- Analyze legal provisions and collective labor agreements that apply to your client sector.
- Conduct HR performance audits by analyzing, proposing and explaining thevarious possibilities for optimizing the calculation of the salary costs of your client.
- Prepare reports, ensure continuous support and follow up to your client in the correct implementation of your recommendations.
- Maintain good business relationships with all parties : Pay Administration,Tax Administration and Social Security Office.
- Track changes in national/international payroll and employment subsidy legislation and understand what it means for your clients.
- Contribute to the development of our client's business and help turn their ideas into business opportunities by building long-term business relationships with your customers.
- You have a strong legal background in social law AND/OR work law.
- You have a distinct passion for payroll and can work easily with Excel.
- You are native Dutch and speak professional English.
- You are able to meet deadlines, spot new opportunities and behave professionally.
- You have good communication skills and can perform both on team work and individually.
- Whether you are a Junior or a Senior, our doors are open.
- A very attractive salary package and long-term commitment
- A complete training in the different Belgian salary and wage related grants and incentives
- A real growth opportunity in a rewarding company that respects the work/pleasure balance
- An opportunity to develop your own territory with autonomy and responsibility.