My client is operating in the transport industry. We are actively looking for an Information Security Officer. Your main objective will be to monitor the vision, develop the strategy and execute the program within the SNCB organization to adequately secure the company assets.
- You will identify Security Protection goals, objectives and metrics consistent with strategic plans and CISO priorities.
- You will do follow up to the various cyber security intelligence dashboards and initiating the appropriate corrective measures within the IT organization.
- You will set up and maintain an IT audit and IT compliance framework, in line with legal requirements or strategic IT objectives and establish a close collaboration with the Data Protection Officer and the Information Risk Manager.
- You will Work closely with IT PMO to align with existing IT project processes.
- Expertise in the implementation and management of security in accordance with the ISO27001 standard.
- Background in IT risk analysis, auditing and/or information security practices, at least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of Dutch OR French and Good English.
My client offers you the possibility to join a company in constant growth, where you can work on interesting projects.
This offer will provide you chance to grow in your career.
- An attractive salary
- Company car
- Fuel Card
- Meal vouchers + Eco vouchers
Are you interested ? if you are, send me your CV via the button below.