My client is active in economic and social services. With the HQ in Brussels center and around 150 employees over there, you will enjoy of being in a team of internal and external IT developers, having all different backgrounds and experiences. The current objective is to invest in new technologies, to migrate to another software, to update the code.
The IT application team handles a wide range of applications. These applications have been developed in recent years in order to facilitate the work. These applications are written in Java technology. For this purpose, we are looking for a motivated Java Developer.
- You work closely with business analysts.
- Based on a functional analysis, you develop the technical design.
- You work in a team of development and infrastructure collaborators.
- You document thoroughly and correctly.
Qualification & Experience
- You have good knowledge of Java Architecture from both a software and Hardware point of view.
- You have a good knowledge of SQL.
- You have a good knowledge / experience in :
- Java (Hibernate, Spring / Java EE)
- Unit testing
- Supporting Tools: GIT, Jenkins, SoapUI
- Web services (Rest + SOAP)
- XML technologies: XML, xlst, XSD
- You have good analytical skills.
- You have the critical mind and the sense of conceptualization.
- You are able to work independently.
- You have a very good knowledge of FR and/or NL
- A permanent contract
- Attractive Salary based on experience + interesting extra-legal benefits such as : Meal Vouchers, a double pension plan , internet paid for home, mobile and subscription, laptop, etc...
- Full time job with around 40 days-off per year