My client is a start-up company operating in software development sector.
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer. It's a high-level responsibility position that includes assessing the business needs.
You will be developing an entire application, going through project creation, coding, writing unit and integration tests, creating the database, configuring the application server, deploying the application and performing testing!
You want more challenge? This is the most challenging project you will have! Create Everything from scratch, participate to the choice of technologies, design the architecture, create the code, choose the collaborators, etc... and this is an innovation, a concept that doesn't exist in Belgium yet!
Are you the person with the very strong shoulders we are looking for ?
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- At least 5+ years of hands-on experience developing applications
- Solid programming skills with Java, J2EE, JSP/JSF, JUnit, (JPA, Hibernate, CVS)
- Good knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems including knowledge of data modeling concepts, Erd design and development
- Solid experience working with Oracle databases
- Soft Skills:
- Demonstrated analytical and Problem Solving skills
- Focus on timely and quality delivery of solutions
- 2 contracts possibilities:
- Freelance: 9 months contract to start as soon as possible with possible extension
- Permanent position with a salary up to 50K per year
- Family work environment with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Career opportunities (architect developer, Team Leader, expert Java, etc...)