Google Cloud System Engineer
We are looking for a System Engineer specialised in Linux to join an IT Company located in Brussels.
You will be working with high skilled, muti-site development team and you will be responsible for the development, the evolution and the maintenance of an application portfolio.
By joining this company, you will have flexible work hours and the possibility of homeworking, up to 2days/week. You will grow into a dynamic team in a healthy company. You will have several tasks and you could develop your skills with in an autonomous area.
Leader in the IT field, this company is looking for the next lucky employee being part of their success.
- Design, installation, maintenance and improvement of ICT infrastructure and Data Center.
- Support for the development and implementation of new projects
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Dutch speaker
- Very good knowledge of Linux
- In depth knowledge of fundamental ICT principles, architecture and systems applied in modern data centers.
- Salary up to € 60.000
- A very interesting and attractive extra-legal benefits
- The chance to join a big group, full of career opportunitiess
- A company that cares about its employees and put their comfort as a top priority