To meet the growing needs of our clients, we are looking for a Data Steward Service.
In a nutshell, this role consists in governing data on behalf of others and in the best interests of the organization. The Data Steward defines and monitors KPIs related to the quality of the data management activities in a scope of data assigned to him/her by a Data Governance Committee. The Data Steward leads actions for the improvement of these KPIs.
For example, the Data Steward
- Defines and documents the Business Concepts, their Business Terms, the Business Rules, Business Lineage which they are subject to, their Business Impact, and so on, of a given business domain, hereby allowing the measurement (KPIs) of its current level of data management
- Leads the root causes analysis (in collaboration with one or more Data Partners and Data Custodians) when the current value of a KPI doesn't match with its target
- Coordinates and follows up the implementation of solutions (curative actions or long-term solutions)
- Follows up the KPIs, and communicates the necessary corrective actions and improvements to the Data Governance Committee.
- You are familiar with the electricity domain or able to rapidly understand this Business and underlying concepts.
- You are experienced in Data management and exploitation.
- You are proactive and eager to take responsibilities.
- Your communication skills allow you to facilitate workshops where you can act as a leader when necessary.
- You are familiar with Data models and IT architecture.
- You have analytic skills allowing you to answer complex problems in a simple and structured way
- You are familiar (processes & tools) with :
- Data Governance
- Data Quality management
- Metadata management.
- You combine collaboration and team spirit
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or French and you master English.