The client is transitioning IT Infrastructure, Applications and Services from an OnPrem data centre hosting environment to Microsoft Azure Cloud Services (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS) as part of a broader Cloud Digital Transformation Program. The client is looking to move their current IT Server Support to a new Cloud Support Service provider through an RFP process to support the cloud journey
What you'll do
- Reporting to the Cloud Digital Transformation Program Manager, you will be responsible for the RFP Workstream, which will include: - Gathering RFP requirements - Creating a draft scoring criteria - Writing the RFP - Managing vendor invitation - Issuing RFP - Reviewing responses - Answering questions from vendors - Researching the vendors track records - Managing the bidder's conference - Scoring the responses - Managing vendor shortlist presentation meetings - Contracting and conducting scope of work reviews - Managing the executive review and decision process - Overseeing negotiation and signing of the contract - Managing the service transition from the current vendor to the new provider - Managing the overall RFP project requirements - Producing regular project status dashboards and presenting updates to the Program Manager and senior stakeholders
- The Successful Applicant - At least 5 years of recent experience in driving IT-related RFI and RFP processes across large enterprise organisations.
- Experience of developing RFPs from inception through to vendor selection and service transition within the IT Infrastructure and the Cloud space
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills
- Strategic thinking and decisiveness
- Relationship building and stakeholder management
- Language requirements; excellent command of English (both written and oral).