We are looking for a data visualization consultant who can translate data into a visual story. You must be passionate about data & analytics in practice. You will focus on Data Activation and Advancing Data Maturity in the organization through the following main capabilities; - Data literacy - Data discovery - Data visualization - Data storytelling
What you'll do
- Explores data for new indicators, creates new ways to utilize data through methods such as visualization.
- Supports the definition of data quality standard and facilitates adherence.
- Uses data insights to drive hypothesis iterations to the internal customer, and feature needs to the data modeler (data engineers or Agile developers).
- Highly familiar with data's potential and value use cases for the applicable scope of a commercial organisation (Sales, Sfe, Social Media, Marketing, etc). Working within enterprise guardrails and evolving those guardrails.
- Experienced or very familiar with spotify Agile model
- Experienced in visualizing data through software such as Qlik Sense
- Dealing with fast paced organisational transformation and the corresponding levels of ambiguity
- Know high-performance algorithms, prototypes, predictive models and proof of concepts.
- Prior data roles in Pharma or Consumer oriented industry, within a commercial department.
- Closely work with market data analysts as one team to support Business partners in increasing their overall analytics maturity through capabilities and organizational evolution.
- Able to provide high level estimates with limited input for projects/major changes and come to more accurate estimate with detailed information.
- Propose optimal solutions when it comes to industrialize data pipelines.
- Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality.
- Identify "hidden" requirements based on process and technology knowledge (impact in other modules, compliance requirements, services/support needs...).
- Explain to partners how requirement may be implemented from a functional standpoint. Create wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes.
- Work closely with IT colleagues to ensure that the architecture supports the requirements in (Advanced) Analytics, and the visualization layer is enabled through the technical architecture.
- Work on optimal design and framework, construct, install and maintain scalable and reusable models and data pipeline in order to deliver feature set to market data teams and/or data scientists in a quality manner in order to address Key Business Question
- Closely work with data scientist as one team to support Business partners in Advanced Analytics project