Our client is looking for a HRIS Consultant.
They are looking for someone who recently graduated with a master in HR and has a great interest in IT or someone who has a degree in IT and worked last years on HR projects.
- This person will be involved in the following projects: setting up applications for clients, discussing their HR processes and challenging these processes.
- As HRIS Consultant you will translate the functional requirements and configure the application on a complex level.
- In this position, you will work part-time at the client and part-time at the Office for setting up the applications for the client.
- You will work together closely with your team.
- As HRIS Consultant, you will have a leading role in the project.
- You will do custom development for clients and discuss the process with them.
- Carrying out a functional analysis (capturing customer requirements)
- Setting up a demo & prototyping environment (configuring the application)
- Giving day-to-day operational & functional support to the client
- HR functional consultancy
- You will be in contact with international clients
- Master in HR with a strong interest and passion for IT (knowledge of HTML) Or Master in IT with a strong experience in HR
- Interested in IT
- Customer facing (no sales profile)
- Focused on details
- You can work in a complex and abstract environment
- You are creative and problem solving
- Languages: Dutch/English or French/English
This is a permanent position.