We are looking for a bright, analytical and ambitious Junior Project Manager with 1 to 2 years of experience who is ready for his/her next step. As a PMO team member you will strengthen the PMO (Program Management Office) which is our central hub for program and project management activities. Your main task will be to track the information that comes into this hub and make sure everything is running smoothly. The PMO's collective objective is to promote and implement methodologies, change, and various process improvements through the company's operations.
What you'll do
- As a PMO Analyst, you will be responsible for the execution & completion of one of our products and will work closely with business departments and their different owners.
- In order to support the PMO in managing several projects with multiple outcomes, you will be responsible for process improvement and complexity tracking within the organization, whilst coordinating related projects or product improvements.
- With your manager and the PMO, you will run your team and projects through Agile processes and work to develop status reports about progress and delivery for the different project stakeholders.
- You will report to the head of Project management
- Previous experience as PMO (1 or 2 years)
- Proven track record of working with reporting, budgets and forecasts
- Project management certification would be a plus (Prince2 Practitioner, Apmi, Capm or PMI)
- Great attention to detail
- You need to be strong communicator, able to communicate effectively with the project team as well as other stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
What's in it for you?
- Long term contract
- Chance to work and practice English with native English speakers
- Stable and steady opportunity