- The process expert focuses on the implementation of short-term structural improvements.
- She/He builds a framework for an application that supports agents in handling customer requests and takes first steps towards implementation.
- The Expert will focus on the design but at a lower level (operational and implementation level).
- He/She prepares the E2E implementation and looks for improvements.
- He/She assesses the impact on the operational costs.
- She/He looks into the impact of new products launches from start to end (about operation, sales, technical teams, operational requirements and costs, trainings, stakeholder management, testing scenarios, exceptions root cause analysis, measurement), is involved in implementation and post implementation for follow up, including evaluation and improvements
What you'll do
- Starting from specific pain points you identify improvement opportunities (both for the customers and for our operational services
- You organise workshops to gain a better understanding of the problem, analyse potential solutions and formulate a plan of approach for which you obtain the necessary buy-in internally.
- For each initiative you make a business case and you defend your idea towards management.
- You discuss your idea with operational teams and you involve them during the entire implementation phase.
- On a regular basis you give a status update to management
- You are looking for synergies and best practices with other teams within the organisation (e.g. Technical support domain, Administrative servicing prof market,...).
- You are fascinated by digital solutions and are always looking to improve customer satisfaction and internal efficiency.
- You're diplomatic, communicative and you can build bridges where needed
- You can communicate complex subjects in a simple and clear way
- You can think both conceptually and very concretely
- You are result-oriented, analytical, structured and proactive
- You spontaneously propose new initiatives and substantiate them with detailed arguments
- You are a team player, both transversely and within your own department
- Affinity with technical aspects, likes to learn, able to absorb a lot of info very quickly, Focus on searching & going into all the info and analysing the impact of ideas, proposals that are made to improve the way of working
- You speak 1 of the following languages fluently: Dutch, French or English
- You can prioritize, structure and distinguish the core of side issues
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Good knowledge of MicroStrategy or similar reporting tools
- Agile way of working experienced
- Must be able to assess the impact of the solutions/processes on the operational costs. (will not manage a budget. This is the responsibility of the Project Manager)
We care about your privacy. Learn how we collect and use your information: www.harveynash.be/privacypolicy.